Monday, February 8, 2010

My Apologies

Bah, wish I could've posted more earlier since december lol but I'm posting now.

I recently played the Demo for Aliens Vs. Predators. Let me be the first to tell you that its shit. shit shit shit on a stick. took about 5 minutes to connect. even then I was only with one other person. The controls were terrible, I was an Alien BTW. Seems to me like they are trying to make a game that adapts all of the movies ideals. Ya know, the running on sides of walls, jumping from ledges to ledges, but if someone is going to do that, its gotta be done right. Let me tell you, this isn't done right AT ALL. clunky as hell attacks, and the moving is clearly every other fps ever made. I wouldn't buy this game for $10.........honostly.

More posts soon to come! look for my impressions of the Heavy Rain demo shortly!.
Be sure also to follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/dafishies I tend to post quite a lot, so if you'd like to get more of that then just follow. I could use your support. It'll encourage me to post more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment