Friday, February 26, 2010

Playstation 3 failure.......

So just recently, my playstation 3 that i have had for 3-4 months (which i bought used for $200) has broken its blu ray drive.........i think. None of my games are being read and I JUST bought Heavy Rain and now nothing is working :( it'll run anyhing I have off my HDD, but EVERYTHING I put into the CD slot just won't get read AT ALL! Sony can fix this.............FOR $160! An employee at play n trade told me just to buy a new one instead of fixing it XD So when I have enough money, I'm gonna go ahead and do that.......untill then I'm gonna have to resort to playing at my friends house....which works for now. But I still want it fixed or replaced. Thank you Sony for releasing a console that YOU SAID HAD A DEFECTIVE LASER/LENS!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment